Friday, August 15, 2008

a day ruined!!!!!!!

got up in the morning, got ready, fetched jou then en route to school.

reached school, got out from the car walk into school...

jou: im tired....* show tired face* lots of hw!!!!
renee: guess what, me too..... life's been busy like hell... what to do??
jou: *long sigh* i just wish they can have the computer here, we dont have to walk so far...hate it!!!!!!
renee: yea, i dont understand why we have to do this every morning!!!
jou: let's take it as a morning walk just to clock-in...


reached the counter, a snake-like queue curling up three big rounds around the basketball court, imagine that.....


the two of us: whooooaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
renee: owh....myyyy....GAAAAWWWDDDDDD...... this is a crazy work from god.....
jou: how are we goanna clock-in???!!!
renee: even the jusco sales yesterday didnt have such long long queue......
jou: let's see if there's any friends around.... owh hi!!!!! vivi!!!!!! i wanna cut queue!!!!
vivi: cut 'lah'!!!! dont mind!


after clocking-in, walk to class....mr khaijun standing in front of me.....covered my face with my pile of books, pretending i didnt see him, tried to sneak into classroom.....


khaijun: ms chan.....!!!!!!! where are you trying to hide???? *smiled sheepishly*
renee:now what!!?? im busy!!!
khaijun: come here......
renee: no.
khaijun: come....
renee: no!!!!!!! *already stamping my feet*
khaijun: something serious to tell you!!!!
renee: fine!! what is it???
khaijun: have you eaten???
renee: *rolled my eyes* i knew it!!!!!! *walked into my class*
kahijun: wey!!!!dont go, just kidding....it's bout the farewell party!!!!
renee: *popped head out of the door* why not you steamboat yourself while we're having the party? waste my time talking to you!! huh!!!


during chemistry class.....


renee: *laughing heartily with our chem teacher's joke* hahahahaha..... *then, i had a sight pollution at my classroom's door*
khaijun: mr chua, i wanna borrow ms. chan for a moment?
mr. chua: which one??? *scrutinizing us with his small bird-eyes behind his old-fashioned large specs*
khaijun: neh......*pointing at me*
renee: *using my file to cover my face* teacher, im absent today........ im absent...im absent.....
mr. chua: aih....go out 'lah'..... your BOYFRIEND finds you ah!!!!!!
renee: he's not my boyfriend!!!!! no way!!!!! (classmaes laughing and khaijun too) you are so going to get it from me pokemon(khaijun's nickname)!!!! (classmates laughed more)


mr khaijun, the ex-president of international chess club, my senior, ruined my day.....so annoying!!!!


No comments: