Tuesday, June 3, 2008

d'you know how to show yr appreciation??

was having a 'girls' conversation with my sis the other day. we were sitting side by side together and leaning near to each other. both had lots of things to tell in our hearts.


my sis was having a lil' 'complications' in her seven-year-long courtship. it's a long one, just like everyone knows, it's a very good one as everyone thinks, but, it's a challenging one also. challenging as in they went through a lot of hard times together, misunderstandings and arguments together.


this time, my sis had no tears with this problem occurred in her courtship. this is very weird for a couple, my sis told me. 'i know im acting abnormally this time.', she told me, in a slow tone. yes...i could see that she's fed-up this time. this lil complication may seemed small, but it reflects a big problem that is not fix by one party, my sis' boyfriend. chances given and taken, outcome still the same, so compromising takes place and patience takes place., in the end, fed-up gradually takes place.


i know things between them. and i know that her boyfriend is good at everything, loyalty the best, but one thing, one important element missing in him, appreciation. we dont know what's in his mind about appreciation. maybe there is appreciation, but no actions and words. that's why, we ballerinas put a strong accent in expressions. if you dont show, how are the people going to know what you're dancing?! this is the same for normal life.


my sis thought that he's from a chinese school, so maybe expressing is kinda hard for him. but, this is wrong. no matter which school you're from, we must learn how to express. every lil' thing that my sis do, she's taking him into account. and she appreciates him. she's always a sweet gal. kind. thoughtful. caring. not annoying. lovable. she's a sweet gal giving all her love, trust and appreciation to her loved one, hoping that her three elements will also be in him and hoping him to show.


she told me that when they were out together to have dinner that night, there was no conversation between them. not a sentence. it was like both person sitting near to each other, but bothe hearts were far away from each other. during our trip to kl, there was no text messages and phone call telling her to be careful and take care or ask what's she doing to show his concerns and love. all along, these lil' things were given a reason to happen by my sis(including me). thought that, guys are like that, it's enough to know that they love us, they are not as detailed as gals. but....it's wrong.


"should i give him another chance?' my sis asked. "yes." i said, knowing deep inside that, everyone deserves chances when we can afford to give them. and i always like to see fruitful courtships, with challenges in it. chances are given but, this time, it should be in a different way. not as easy as before. i hope that he'll 'succeed in this chance by showing his appreciation to my sis. somehow, it makes me want to ask him 'd'you know how to show yr appreciation to someone? the ways of doing it? we all know that you're sincere and loving and loyal. pls kindly show them all out. come on!!!!'

goodness....why ppl dont show how they feel?? just tell and show! it's crucial to everyone. my sis needs it, i need it, my best friend need it, we all need it.


renee

No comments: